Cal Apatite Bone Builder by Metagenics is a natural bone support supplement featuring purity-tested, calcium-rich MCHC**, a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.*
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.*
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.*
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range pasture-fed cattle.
- Gluten free
3 tablets contain:
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 625mg
Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 398mg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC†) 1,500mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (water, hypromellose††, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose††)
This product is Gluten Free.
Adults: Take 3 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occuring growth factors.
††Plant-based modified cellulose.