UltraFlora™ Women’s from Metagenics is a unique blend of probiotics taken orally to help maintain a healthy vaginal microflora and support urogenital health. The safety and efficacy of this probiotic combination for women’s health is supported by laboratory research and clinical evaluation.
Scientifically Shown to Support Feminine Health
Healthy vaginal microflora (or “friendly” bacteria) are important for women’s health and well-being. But most probiotic products aren’t specifically formulated to support feminine health. UltraFlora Women’s is the first UltraFlora formula designed to support feminine health, providing a unique blend of clinically tested, patented probiotic strains to help maintain healthy vaginal microflora and support urogenital health. It’s the one probiotic formula every woman should know about.
The safety and efficacy of this probiotic combination for women’s health is supported by more than 20 years of laboratory research and 10 years of clinical evaluation.
• In a randomized, placebo-controlled study of 64 healthy women, culture findings confirmed a significant increase in vaginal lactobacilli at days 28 and 60.
• In a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled trial of 544 subjects, restitution to healthy vaginal microbiota was reported in 61.5% of the probiotic group (see chart).
• Helps maintain a healthy vaginal microflora by increasing the number of beneficial lactobacilli*
• Supports urogenital health
• Backed by clinical trials that demonstrate support of healthy vaginal microflora
• Effective dose in just one capsule taken orally daily
• Potency and viability are guaranteed through date of expiration
|Lactobacillus reuteri (RC-14®)||1 billion CFUs|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GR-1®)||1 billion CFUs|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (veg.), and capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide).
Recommended Use: Helps restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora. Reduces the number of urogenital pathogenic bacteria and yeast on vaginal surfaces for feminine health. Use in conjunction with antibiotics to help treat bacterial vaginosis.
Recommended Dose: Adults take one capsule 1-2 times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If you are on antibiotic(s), take at least 2-3 hours before or after. While taking antibiotics, use 2 capsules per day. Take for a minimum of 7 days.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner if an unfamiliar vaginal odour, vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, or other symptoms of concern occur. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product. Contains milk. Do not use if perma seal is missing.
RC-14® and GR-1® are trademarks of Chr. Hansen A/S. Under license from Chr. Hansen A/S and protected by Chr. Hansen A/S patents of the WO 00/35465 patent family, and others.
†Colony Forming Units of total blend at date of expiration.