PhytoMulti–The Smart Multi
PhytoMulti with Iron by Metagenics takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect your cells and maintain DNA stability–activating your health potential like no other supplement.
Here’s what makes PhytoMulti so smart:
- Intelligent blend of highly-concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients to help you achieve your maximum health potential
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability, verified by sophisticated in vitro Total ORACFN and Comet assays
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support
- Vegetarian capsules are made of plant-derived ingredients and are designed to be easy to swallow
PhytoMulti recharges, nourishes, and defends your cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.*
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
Recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
2 tablets contain:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
---[50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120mcg
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25mg
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25mg
Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75mg
Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate) 18mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15mg
Selenium (HVP chelate) 100mcg
Copper (as copper citrate) 1mg
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200mcg
Molybdenum (HVP chelate) 50mcg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25mg
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10mg
Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend 400mg of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid]
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (veg.), and coating (hypromellose, hydroxypropylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
This product is gluten free.
Adults: Take one to two tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Please see PhytoMulti Capsule box for full ingredient list and cautions.