PhytoMulti–The Smart Multi
PhytoMulti by Metagenics takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect your cells and maintain DNA stability–activating your health potential like no other supplement.
Here’s what makes PhytoMulti so smart:
- Intelligent blend of highly-concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients to help you achieve your maximum health potential
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability, verified by sophisticated in vitro Total ORACFN and Comet assays
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support
- Vegetarian capsules are made of plant-derived ingredients and are designed to be easy to swallow
PhytoMulti recharges, nourishes, and defends your cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
- Intelligent blend of a highly-concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients with science-based efficacy.
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and Comet assays.
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body.
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol.
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
- Recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
Bioflavonoid (Citrus limon) fruit extract standardized to 45% hesperidin 61 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg
Green Coffee Bean Extract (Coffea arabica) containing 45% chlorogenic acid 53 mg
Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 37.5 mg
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) whole fruit extract s tandardized to 40% ellagic acid 37.5 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 33.5 mg
Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 20 mg
Niacinamide 18.75 mg
Choline (choline bitartrate) 12.5 mg
Inositol 12.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 12.5 mg
Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 12.5 mg
Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract standardized to 90% polyphenols 12.5 mg
Blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) 110:1 fruit extract equivalent to 1100 mg of blueberry 10 mg
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract standardized to 60% catechins, 40% EGCG 8.3 mg
Riboflavin 7.5 mg
Zinc (zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
Niacin 6.25 mg
Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) 5 mg
Lycopene 3 mg
Lutein 3 mg
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) 10:1 leaf extract equivalent to 25 mg of artichoke 2.5 mg
Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark) 2.5 mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus ocinalis L.) 10:1 leaf extract equivalent to 25 mg of rosemary 2.5 mg
Watercress (Nasturtium ocinale) 4:1 aerial parts extract equivalent to 10 mg of watercress 2.5 mg
Prune (Prunus domestica) 50:1 skin extract equivalent to 125 mg of prune 2.5 mg
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) 10:1 fruit extract equivalent to 25 mg of bitter melon 2.5 mg
Indian Gum-Arabic-Tree (Acacia nilotica) 4:1 bark & heartwood extract equivalent to 10 mg of Acacia nilotica 2.5 mg
Beta-Carotene 1.5 mg
Zeaxanthin 1 mg
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 750 mcg
Copper (copper citrate) 0.5 mg
Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg
Manganese (manganese citrate) 0.25 mg
Biotin 250 mcg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
Chromium (chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
Iodine (potassium iodide) 75 mcg
Vitamin K (phytonadione) 60 mcg
Selenium (HVP† chelate) 50 mcg
Molybdenum (HVP† chelate) 25 mcg
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium,
silicon dioxide, stearic acid (veg.), and coating (hypromellose,
hydroxypropylcellulose, medium-chain triglycerides , and sodium copper
Recommended Use: To provide antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for the maintenance of good health.
Adults take two tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeedingor taking prescription medication. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience symptoms of hypoglycemia including feelings of anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea or headache. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient.
†HVP= Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Please see PhytoMulti Capsule box for full ingredient list and cautions.