OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 750 from Metagenics is produced in Norway and features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish and sustainably sourced marine lipids. Each softgel provides a total of 750 mg of EPA and DHA in a balanced ratio to support healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health.
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Oil produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Natural citrus-flavored softgels
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 750 is purity guaranteed for reliability you can trust.
- Supports healthy blood lipids and cardiovascular health.
- Provides a healthy balance of omega-3s to promote overall health.
- Higher intakes of EPA and DHA are associated with a positive mood.
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption.
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
2 Softgels Contain:
Calories from Fat 30
Total Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2700 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 750 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 750 mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water, natural citrus flavour, tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate.
This product is Gluten Free.
Recommended Dose: Adults take one softgel 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including blood-thinning medication—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if perma seal is missing.
Warning: This product contains calamari, a mollusk shellfish. If you are allergic to mollusks, do not use this product. If you have allergies to crustacean shellfish you may react to this product as a subset of individuals with crustacean allergies also react to mollusks.