OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 from Metagenics is produced in Norway and features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish. Each teaspoon provides 1200 mg of concentrated EPA-DHA in a balanced ratio to support overall health.
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Fish oil produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Natural lemon-flavored liquid—ideal for children or those who prefer an alternative to softgels
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 is purity guaranteed for reliability you can trust.
- Ideal for children and adults for health maintenance.
- Supports healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health.
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
1 Teaspoon (5 mL) Contains:
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides) 1400 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 600 mg
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 200 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural lemon flavour, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and mixed tocopherols. Contains: fish (anchovy, tuna, sardine, and mackerel).
This product is Gluten Free.
Adults: Take one teaspoon one to three times daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner. For children, use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding or take medications—including blood thinning med-ications—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.. Keep out of the reach of children. Refrigerate after opening. Do not use if perma seal is missing.
Storage: Please refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.