OmegaGenics DHA Children's is produced in Norway and features health-promoting, sustainably sourced omega-3 essential fatty acids to help support eye and brain health.
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Ocean-friendly, sustainable source
- Natural tutti-frutti flavored chewable softgels
OmegaGenics DHA Children's is purity guaranteed for reliability you can trust.
- Supports healthy brain development.
- Supports eye health.
- Ocean-friendly, sustainable source of omega-3s.
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
2 Chewable Softgels Contain:
Calamari Oil Concentrate 280 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 100 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 20 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water, xylitol, tutti fruitti flavour, and mixed tocopherols.
Recommended Dose: Children aged 3-12 years: take one softgel 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: This product contains calamari, mollusk shellfish. If you are allergic to mollusks, do not use this product. If you have allergies to crustacean shellfish you may react to this product as a subset of individuals with crustacean allergies also react to mollusks.
CAUTION: Not for use in children under 3 years of age. If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, including blood thinning medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.